• Covers all venue fees for the Corona Heritage Park garden wedding grounds. Includes your use of the vintage Brides’ Cottage with center-aisle theater-style ceremony,
photographic interlude with appetizers and buffet dining-style reception.
● Sign-in table, gift table, cake table and sweetheart table.
● Photographic botanical gardens and picturesque wedding gazebo.
● Large, 72” round dining tables that comfortably seat 10 guests each.
● White padded wooden chairs.
● Table linens and linen napkins in your choice of colors.
● Stylish place settings, water glasses and champagne flutes.
● Hor d'eourves of fresh fruit, cheeses, crackers and deli roll-ups.
● Buffet service with extensive menu choices. (see at the right)
● Lemonade, iced tea and water dispensers available throughout the evening.
● Dinner rolls and fruit ambrosia dessert or orange/pineapple jello.
● Professional wedding coordination and a knowledgeable officiant to perform ceremony of your choice.
● Professional M/C DJ, music selections of your choice, dance floor and lighting.
Select TWO Entrees
Select ONE Salad
• Wine Country Salad
Our most requested salad! Spring mix greens, dried cranberries, mandarin oranges, candied pecans, feta cheese and raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
• Garden Salad
Iceberg lettuce mix, cucumber slices, grape tomatoes, croutons and ranch dressing.
• Caesar Salad
Romaine lettuce and croutons dressed with parmesan chesse, lemon juice,
olive oil, raw egg, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and black pepper.
• Ginger Salad
Mixed greens, red cabbage and juilianne carrots with Japanese-style ginger dressing.
• Kimchi Salad
Chinese cabbage, daikon raddishes, brown and spring onions with spicey fish sauce.
• South of the Border Salad
Roasted corn kernals, jicama, mango, red onion and cilantro with citrus vinaigrette.
● Clean, roomy, modern restrooms and all areas are handicap accessible.
● Over 80 adjacent parking spaces with additional street parking available.
● All setup, bussing and cleanup is done for you. Simply walk in and out!
Select ONE Starch
Select ONE Vegetable
(Under 100-guest packages are quoted individually and cost less overall, but are more per guest to cover divided fixed costs such as the venue, dancefloor, coordinator, d/j, etc. Call for a quote.)
Setup and decorating available at the time of your choice, as early as 10:00 am. Your event time begins 4:00 pm and your guests will arrive at that time with your ceremony commencing at 4:30 pm. Dinner from 5:00-6:30 pm, toasts at 6:30 pm followed by dancing. Ends at 10:00 pm. Only one event per day is held on a package wedding day. Except for any decorations/props you bring in, ALL setup/cleanup is by our employees.
There is a $500 damage deposit required by the park, fully refunded if there is no damage. You may bring your own alcohol. Professional bartender(s) are available: $125 each for the evening. Any alcohol requires a park-employed security guard at $240 for the evening. The sky is the limit with any extras available including sculptured cakes, elaborate menus, floral arragements, multiple photographers, videographers, furniture settings, decorations, light shows, servers, valet parking, dove releases, horse-drawn carriages and staged entertainment.
• If you wish to use an outside officiant, deduct $200 from total.
• If you wish to use an outside M/C DJ, and sound system, deduct $400 from total.
• If you'd like to use this package at another venue, deduct $1495 from the total. We will quote you on travel charges to your alternate location.
We strive to tailor your wedding exactly to your tastes and desires. Please ask if there are changes in any areas that can be made to improve your experience.
You'll never have to worry if you'll like the food! Included with the Definitive Package is a complete dinner for you and your fiancé, plus if you wish, up to eight of your relatives or closest friends. Whichever choices you pick, you and your guests will be delighted with the quality and taste of your selections.