(Under 100-guest packages are quoted individually and cost less overall, but are more per guest to cover divided fixed costs such as the venue, dancefloor, coordinator, d/j, etc. Call for a quote.)
• Covers all venue fees for the Corona Heritage Park garden wedding grounds. Includes your use of the vintage Brides’ Cottage with a dining-style ceremony.
• Sign-in table, gift table, cake table and sweetheart table.
• Photographic botanical gardens and picturesque wedding gazebo.
• Large, 72” round dining tables that comfortably seat 10 guests each.
• White plastic folding chairs and plastic table covers in your choice of color.
• Paper and plastic place settings with clear plastic drink cups.
• Professional officiant/wedding coordinator to perform ceremony of your choice.
•Professional M/C DJ, music of your choice, includes dance floor and lighting.
• Clean, roomy, modern restrooms and all areas are handicap accessible.
• Over 80 adjacent parking spaces with additional street parking available.
• All setup and cleanup is done by our employees. Simply walk in and out!
Setup/decorating at 10:00 am, your guests arrive at 4:00 pm, ceremony at 4:30 pm. Dinner from 5:00-6:30 pm, toasts at 6:30 pm followed by dancing. Ends at 10:00 pm.
There is a $500 cleaning and damage deposit, fully refunded if site is left as found. You may bring your own alcohol. Professional bartender(s): $125 each for the evening. Any alcohol requires one park-employed security guard at $240 for the evening.
If you wish to use an outside officiant and wedding coordinator, deduct $200 from total.If you wish to use an outside M/C DJ, and sound system, deduct $400 from total. This package has been especially created for the lowest cost and best value available. No other substitutions apply.
Fresh taco cart dinner grilled before your guests eyes with carne asada, pollo, carnitas on corn tortillas, with onions, cilantro, lemons, limes, choice of refried or pinto beans, Mexican rice, chips and three homemade salsas: roja caliente, de tomate asado sin chile, and de tomatillo verde poco picante. Choice of fresh lemonade or horchata and water dispensers provided throughout the evening.